Trap Quest Release 10 Version 2.1
Hi all, Happy New Year! I hope you had a good holiday break. There isn't a proper new version yet, but some people were fed up with the Christmas stuff so here's a hopefully rather stable version without it.
First time downloading? On Windows? I'd recommend just downloading this: Danaume Version + Windows Git
There are 4 different versions because there are 4 different character windows you can use. Previews of the different versions' Character Windows can be seen here
Uncompressed gblorb files generously hosted by area57 (432MB to 475MB): Danaume Version, Keriax Version, Wonderfuller Version, Porn Version
MEGA Mirrors: Danaume Version, Keriax Version, Wonderfuller Version, Porn Version
Trap Quest was created with Inform. To play a work like this one, you need an interpreter program: many are available, Windows Git is strongly recommended for any machine that can run it, this includes Macs - you should use WINE.
- Opening Git.exe and then selecting the file seems to cause a 'Can't open gamefile' error for some users. However, double-clicking on the Gblorb file itself in Windows Explorer and then opening it with Git.exe that way seems to work fine. I believe this weird issue is just due to the huge filesize of the game file.
- I'm getting reports of spontaneous crashes in Gargoyle. Use it at your own risk. If you do, it's strongly recommended to use roguelike saving.
- There's still a few minor problems with item shortcuts and disambiguation.
- Aika: Christmas content disabled
- Aika: A few new items...
- Aika: Frilly swimsuit
- Aika: Maid waitress dress
- Aika: Business vest dress
- Aika: Addressed an issue where robobutlers were summoning plugs with stupid sizes.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where the nipple chain could not be summoned when there was displaced chest covering clothing.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where nearly all NPCs were using the submission speech flavour meant for only one specific NPC.
- Aika: Fixed a runtime error every turn when the player was a priestess with the abyssal tattoo.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where when a cultist sat on your face, she'd then just keep chanting forever rather than riding you.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where some NPCs such as tentacle monsters had the wrong flavour when destroyed by Xavier.
- Aika: [Christmas] Fixed a bug where Icarus's child being born had no cutscene.