BUC, or B/U/C, stands for Blessed / Uncursed / Cursed. It refers to the three states that items can have in the game. Blessed items will tend to perform slightly better at their task if they are a helpful item, or perform slightly worse at their task if they are an unhelpful item (e.g. bondage). Two types of items can currently be blessed or cursed; clothing and vessels.
All clothing except accessories can be cursed and blessed. When cursed and worn, that item will be impossible to remove and the value of any stats the item influences will be decreased by 1. When blessed and worn, the value of any stats the item influences will be increased by 1. If the item has a chance of summoning other items onto the player, this chance will be increased if the item is cursed, and decreased if the item is blessed. If the player wears a cursed clothing item for too long, it may "turn out to be" an item of dressup.
Any cursed drinking vessel will trigger bad effects, even if the type of drink consumed would otherwise have been beneficial. Some vessels have specific negative effects, for example, a cursed Squirt Dildo will always increase sex addiction, and a cursed baby's bottle will always decrease intelligence. Likewise, blessed drinking vessels can intensify the positive effects of beneficial drinks, although only a Golden Chalice can override a negative drink.
The possible effects of cursed drinks are, with equal probability:
- Strength decreased
- Dexterity decreased
- Hair length increased
- Sex addiction increased
- Penis length decreased or Breast size increased depending on player sex.
- Intelligence decreased, sex addiction increased, hair length increased
- Accompanied by the message "I feel terrible!"
Changing BUC Status of Items
- Gaining a level in heel skill removes the curse of any worn items with the 'Posture Training' magical attribute.
- Wearing some clothing can curse them, e.g. any item with the 'Stumbling' or 'Posture Training' magical attribute.
- Drinking a cursed drink from most drinking vessels has a 1 in 3 chance of cursing the vessel. No message will be displayed.
- Drinking a cursed drink from a Golden Chalice will prevent the effects of the cursed drink, but automatically curse the chalice.
- A demoness may curse your heels if she catches you stuck on a drill dildo pole trap.
- Any item of clothing that appears on the player, or that the player is forced to wear by an NPC will start off cursed.
- Diapers may curse themselves if the player does not remove them quickly when they start overflowing.
- Placing an item on the Dungeon Altar when its cooldown is refreshed will changed a cursed item to uncursed or an uncursed item to blessed.
- This can be done even with items the player is wearing
- If the player places themself on the altar, the effect is very different.
- Placing an item on the Dungeon Altar when its cooldown has not refreshed will change a blessed item to uncursed or an uncursed item to cursed.
- Placing an item on the dungeon altar when its cooldown is not refreshed does not increase the cooldown
- The cooldown on the altar is about 5 minutes of in game time.
- Placing jewelery on the Woods Altar will randomly improve the BUC status of a number of items in your possession depending on the value of the accessory placed.
- If the number of items in your possession is lower than the number earned by your accessory, some items may be improved twice.