Trap Quest Release 9 Version 5.5 Hotfix
Issues reported already:
Apparently sometimes body shape isn't increasing beyond a certain limit. I have yet to be able to reproduce this myself.
First time downloading? On Windows? I'd recommend just downloading this: Danaume Version + Windows Git
There are 4 different versions because there are 4 different character windows you can use. Previews of the different versions' Character Windows
Direct Links (Approx 330MB to 360MB depending on which version you download. As always, expect these to go rather slow for the first 24 hours): Danaume Version, Keriax Version, Wonderfuller Version and Porn Version
Trap Quest was created with Inform. To play a work like this one, you need an interpreter program: many are available, among them Zoom for Mac (NB Sierra update has broken the game, and you need to use WINE) and for Unix; Windows Git for Windows; and Gargoyle does an okay job on all platforms if none of the others are working for you.
Known Significant Issues:
- There are still issues with MacOSX. Apparently there is an unofficial fix here.
- Removed the april fools joke code.
- Fixed an issue where some NPCs wouldn't be forced to a different location after you wake up from fainting.
- Fixed an issue where 1 in 3 aeromancers had a buggy name.
- Fixed an issue where the bunny ears transformed into the rubber bunny outfit rather than the rubber bunny ears.
- Fixed an issue where the bunny tail plug had the TQ logo appear with its image.
- Fixed an issue where all bondage items affected the player's dexterity regardless of whether they were actually worn!
- Fixed an issue where tentacle monsters forgot how to fuck.
- Fixed an issue where the fertile bunny class caused multiple programming errors each turn.