From Trap Quest Wiki
Backgrounds cost 5 character creation points and give you small changes to your character. A maximum of one background can be enabled at a time.
- "you can sometimes scrounge up some bandages that slightly heal you, base intelligence slightly higher"
- +1 intelligence
- Every 50-70 turns (from last bandage use) create a bandage that can be used to slightly heal body soreness by 1 point. Can have a maximum of 1 bandage at a time.
- "slightly higher strength, slightly reduced intelligence, build fatigue slightly slower"
- +1 strength
- -1 intelligence
- Build fatigue from weight about 10% slower.
- "slightly higher dexterity, your work uniform's shoes are slightly impractical, so you have some skill walking in heels"
- +1 dexterity
- +1 heel skill