Clothing - Head Accessory - Unique
A pair of fake cat ears attached to a frilly headband. This item affects dexterity, and when worn with kitty claws, makes the player into the Catgirl.
Ways of Obtaining
- May materialise cursed on player when following criteria are met:
- Player is not wearing a headdress already
- Player has been kneeling for at least 6 turns in a row
- The likelihood increases with each additional turn
- Player has above "shameless" level humiliation
- When licking sexual fluids off the floor(provided the player is not wearing a headdress already)
- Humiliation: 0
- Bimbo Contribution: +0
- Material: Cotton
- (Whilst worn)
- Influences dexterity (+1)
- Increases the player's chances of escaping monsters whilst on their knees
- This chance decreases the more clothing the player has on
- (When worn)
- 3 seconds pass
The following items have interactions with cat ears or appear with cat ears in some way.
- Kitty Claws
- If the player does not have anything equipped to their hands, and the player is wearing cat ears, Kitty Claws have a chance of appearing on the player.
- When worn together with the cat ears, causes the player to become the Catgirl.
- Cat Collar
- If the player has nothing equipped to their hands and they are wearing cat ears, a cat bell has a chance to appear on the player's neck.
- Tail Plug
- If the player has nothing occupying their ass, nothing blocking it from view, and a pair of cat ears equipped, a tail plug has a chance to appear in the player.
- The size of the plug depends on the number of clothing items the player has on, including jewelry.
The cat ears are not the only headgear to make up a two-item class, but they are the only headgear to make up a two-item class that doesn't include an overdress.
The cat ears were the first item to cause butt plugs to appear inside the player.