From Trap Quest Wiki
- You jump in shock as you feel your (hair description) twisted tightly together behind you, and a scrunchie added! Your hair is now in a ponytail!
- An elastic blue hair tie used to style hair.
- A pink puffy hair tie used to style hair.
Character Class Outfits
Ways of Obtaining
- A blue scrunchie is in the Apothecary and a second one is in the Hotel Library.
- A pink scrunchie may materialize when the player's hair is at least bellybutton length and at maximum length and no other headgear is worn.
- A pink scrunchie may be obtained from the Mannequin.
- Unlike most other headgear, multiple scrunchies of the same color can be worn at the same time.
- Conversely, a pink and a blue scrunchie cannot be worn at the same time.
- All Scrunchies
- May slow decay or increase the brightness, blondeness or redness of hair.
- May cause hair to grow.
- Scrunchies make it more difficult for monsters to step on or grab the player's hair.
- Pink Scrunchies
- Blue Scrunchies
- May materialize other elements of the Schoolgirl Outfit.
- May materialize Fishnet Stockings.
- The more blue scrunchies The Player wears, the lower the likelihood of crafting a cursed.Potion.
- If the player is also wearing a Schoolgirl Outfit, then Blue Scrunchies will reduce Bimbo by 1, otherwise they will increase it by 1.
- Statistics of Schoolgirls and others are affected differently by Blue Scrunchies:
- Ponytail is the description of hair with one scrunchie, pigtailed for two scrunchies.