From Trap Quest Wiki
Obtaining Runic Headband
Sitting on the dungeon altar will caused the runic headband to appear on the player unless:
- The runic headband itself already exists in the game universe
- The player is already wearing headgear for another class.
Obtaining Priestess Outfit
The outfit has a chance to spawn onto the player if they are wearing the runic headband.
- Changes the player's title to priestess
- Strength lowered by 1.
- Dexterity increased by 1.
- Can use the dungeon altar once every 2 minutes rather than once every 5 minutes.
- Prevents the mechanic from transforming immediately after receiving his amulet
- This is assuming he hasn't been powered up in other ways beforehand
- Reduces the time between uses the dungeon altar whenever the player finishes sex with a monster
- The Demoness is always aggressive towards you.
- 50% of the time you deal extra damage to the demoness with a critical hit.
- Allows the player to damage the demon lord.
- Allows the player to damage ghosts.
- The wishing well has a chance to be "offended" by your wishes.
- Increases the rate at which the Demon Lords Broadsword "cools off" after being used
- Also increases the chance the sword will try to rape the player after it transforms
- Prevents the player from taking the Demon Lords Broadsword
- Increases the player's delicateness by 3 when the player is wearing a Demon Tail Plug
- Prevents the djinn from offering a "wish" to a player he hasn't met yet