The strength of the player is one of the main beneficial stats of the player. It is mainly used for offensive actions against monsters, and for staying on your feet as you get tired. It also contributes to how many items you can carry.
The phrase in the status bar corresponds to the following values:
- Weakling: 1 to 4
- Womanly: 5 to 9
- Manly: 10 to 14
- Well Built: 15 to 19
- Powerhouse: 20 to 24
- Superhuman: 25 to 29
- HULK SMASH: 30
Below is a nearly exhaustive list of everything in the game that uses the strength of the player in its calculations.
- Damaging monsters
- See attacking for more details.
- Remaining upright with high amounts of fatigue
- See fatigue for more details.
- Crawling between rooms with large breasts or belly
- Your strength must be higher than breast weight + (belly size * 3) - 10 to have any chance of moving.
- Staying standing when hit by a bukkake trap door deluge
- Your strength must be higher than your weight stat + a random number between 7 and 13.
- Pulling off the binds of the throne trap
- A random number between 0 and your strength must be higher than 12 - the number of turns you have been stuck on the trap.
- Standing up when fatigued
- A lower strength score actually means it will take less time to recover and be able to stand again. However you will obviously become tired much more quickly than if you have a high strength stat.
- Resisting the wench rolling you onto your back
- Your strength / 2 added to your body weight is the value the wench is trying to overcome.
- Escaping from a sleeping minotaur after he finishes ejaculating inside you
- The sum of your strength and your dexterity must be over a random number between 21 and 30.
Below is a nearly exhaustive list of everything in the game that can modify your strength value. The value can never go lower than 1 or higher than 30.
- Clothing with the kicking attribute influence strength (default +1).
- Clothing with the constriction attribute influence strength (default -1).
- Maid outfits influence strength (default +1).
- Hair brightness decreases strength by its value.
- Wearing a pair of handcuffs decreases strength by 1.
- Having a thirst stat of 3 or greater decreases strength by 1.
- Having a thirst stat of 4 or greater decreases strength by a further 1.
- Wearing the full cowgirl class outfit increases strength by an amount proportionate to how full your breasts are with milk.
- 0 - 20 units gives no increase
- 21 units gives an increase of 1, and over 65 units gives an increase of 7. The increments get closer together as the number of units rises, so the worthwhile reward only really comes from an extreme number of units.
Below is a nearly exhaustive list of the ways that your raw strength score can be permanently increased or decreased.
- Starting the game as a female decreases strength by 1.
- Without bonuses, that leaves the player's strength at 7
- Being filled with the dildo hidden in the throne without fainting increases strength by 2.
- If the potion is blessed, this increase is doubled.
- Wearing the "Feeling Lucky?" briefs has a 1 in 7 chance each of increasing or decreasing strength by 1.
- Fainting from giving birth decreases strength by 1.
- Drinking a standard cursed drink has a 2 in 7 chance of decreasing strength by 1.
- Drinking from a cursed vessel has a 1 in 6 chance of decreasing strength by 1.
- Wearing the red "Daddy's Little Girl" panties decreases strength by 1.
- Sleeping on the bed in the Royal Chambers can decrease strength by 1 if several other stats are already low.
- Fainting from dildo trap penetration during maximum orifice soreness decreases strength by 1.
- Fainting from dildo trap penetration when unable to jump off decreases strength by 2.
- Fainting from attacking a gladiator when already at maximum breast size decreases strength by 1.
- One of the fairy's many attacks is to brush past your arms, which decreases strength by 1.