Known Significant Issues:
- There are still issues with MacOSX Sierra. Apparently there is an unofficial fix here.
- There are still (yes, still >_<) some layering bugs that seem most commonly triggered through transformation lasers. This causes issues with removing clothing and displacing clothing. I'm still struggling to replicate it in test conditions.
- There are still some hyperlink issues in the bottom left window after saving and restoring.
- There are still some issues with the Gargoyle interpreter and freezing before epilogues occur. Try saving before hitting that STOP button just in case.
- Killed the P5 bug when moving between rooms with hyperlinks enabled.