Trap Quest Release 10 Version 1.0 Hotfix
First time downloading? On Windows? I'd recommend just downloading this: Danaume Version + Windows Git
There are 4 different versions because there are 4 different character windows you can use. Previews of the different versions' Character Windows can be seen here
Direct Links (RARs): (Approx 375MB to 410MB depending on which version you download. Extract with WinRAR or similar. As always, expect these to go rather slow for the first 24 hours): Danaume Version, Keriax Version, Wonderfuller Version, Porn Version
Trap Quest was created with Inform. To play a work like this one, you need an interpreter program: many are available, among them Zoom for Mac (NB Sierra update has broken the game, and you need to use WINE) and for Unix; Windows Git for Windows; and Gargoyle does an okay job on all platforms if none of the others are working for you. However I'm getting reports of spontaneous crashes in Gargoyle. Use it at your own risk. If you do, it's strongly recommended to use roguelike saving so that you can send me the save file from your run. NB if you encounter the same crash twice in a row without doing anything in between, your save file will be lost if you haven't backed it up.
- Opening Git.exe and then selecting the file seems to cause a 'Can't open gamefile' error for some users. However, double-clicking on the Gblorb file itself in Windows Explorer and then opening it with Git.exe that way seems to work fine. I believe this weird issue is just due to the huge filesize of the game file.
- I'm getting reports of spontaneous crashes in Gargoyle. Use it at your own risk. If you do, it's strongly recommended to use roguelike saving.
- There's still a few minor problems with item shortcuts and disambiguation.
- There are still no ways to craft a cursed condom pack.
- The new graphical interface is a work in progress. There will be missing items, and possibly glitches.
- Tentacle monsters don't have separate identifiers yet which means that only one image will show up even if there's multiple of them in the same room.
- Aika: New art for the modification machine by Rosie-BRS
- Aika: You can now choose in the Optional Text Settings menu whether to respond to yes/no questions with typing or with hyperlinks. Unfortunately the new engine seems to be unable to handle both options being available at the same time.
- Aika: Map window now shows the yes/no image even when player must respond via text.
- Aika: You can now choose to have save and restore buttons visible in the map window if you like (but for obvious reasons they won't appear if you have roguelike saving on).
- Aika: Status icons will no longer overlap with stats windows (character window will be shrunk to make room for them if enabled)
- NB if you play with Danaume or Wonderfuller and enable stat wheels and then play with Keriax with the same prefs file, it'll still be shrunk, thinking that the stat wheels are there.
- Aika: [Classic Cocksucker GUI] You now have some control over the sizes of the two graphical windows in your settings.
- Aika: [Newest Nympho GUI] You can now disable the buttons that let you open and close the surrounding windows, for 20 extra pixels of space each.
- Aika: [Newest Nympho GUI] Present [body part] buttons are now shown with NPCs you're in combat with, when you're on your knees.
- Aika: There's now a 'pineapple' button in the map window.
- Aika: Added code to significantly reduce the chances of finding several empty containers in a row.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where 'uncovered themed' fashion penalties were being applied when the item was uncovered as opposed to covered.
- Aika: [Newest Nympho GUI] Fixed a bug where the 'no image yet' image was shown whenever the player examined themselves.
- Aika: Fixed a small issue where one of the mansion loading images was twice as large as intended and so not appearing on most users' monitors.
- Aika: [Diapers] Fixed a bug where the player could be forced to wet while resting when their bladder was completely empty.
- Aika: [Starting headgear] Fixed a bug where this still made many other headgear items (that didn't appear in the wardrobe) unable to appear normally.
- Aika: The cum dump's undergarment is no longer flagged as totally exclusive, so it's possile (but now unfashionable) to wear trousers over the top.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where the flower hairclip could fail to destroy worn skirted items when summoning the gown of purity.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where the player could anally masturbate with something that was in their vagina.
- Aika: There's a 'debug' button in the map window.