Trap Quest Release 9 Version 5.1 Hotfix
EDIT: Sorry, all the links were wrong for some reason. That has been fixed!
First time downloading? On Windows? I'd recommend just downloading this: Danaume Version + Windows Git
Trap Quest was created with Inform. To play a work like this one, you need an interpreter program: many are available, among them Zoom for Mac (NB Sierra update has broken the game, and you need to use WINE) and for Unix; Windows Git for Windows; and Gargoyle does an okay job on all platforms if none of the others are working for you.
Known Significant Issues:
- There are still issues with MacOSX Sierra. Apparently there is an unofficial fix here.
- There are still some issues with the Gargoyle interpreter and freezing before epilogues occur. Try saving before hitting that STOP button just in case.
- There is some kind of stack overflow crash happening every now and then when the player gets covered in a lot of fluid while wearing certain clothing, if you experience a stack overflow error please try to write down what clothes you were wearing and what options you had enabled and what event could have caused this (you won't be able to see the text because of the stack overflow but you might have an idea what it was anyway!).
- Aika: (Undocumented from 5.1) crafting table cooldown lowered so that you can craft more stuff. It still has the feature that the higher your intelligence, the lower the cooldown.
- Aika: Experimental - the magical girl dress now makes tentacle monsters grow extremely fast in the player's womb, like in hentai.
- Aika: The condom rolls bag of holding now allows non-patrons to request NPCs wear condoms (sorry I thought I'd done this already). You'll automatically get the option to request they wear a condom when eligible.
- Aika: The heart hairpin spawning from killing tentacle monsters will only sex change a male player if TG fetish has been set to 'inevitable'.
- Selkie: Typo-checked the changes in v5.1.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where the hotel bed couldn't be referred to as a "bed"...
- Aika: Fixed a P31 bug relating to summoning portals and the reset-count attribute.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where the cowgirl + royal slave class wouldn't let you hold in enemas indefinitely if you had the cow ears instead of the royal circlet.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where the player couldn't become the virgin warrior without debug commands because the chestpiece would never spawn.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where the gown's description had the image missing.