Trap Quest Release 11 Version 2.1
EDIT: OK FUCK THE CHRISTMAS CONTENT SOMEHOW RE-ENABLED ITSELF WHEN I WAS PUBLISHING. I guess it's still Christmas Time in Bimbacia for one more day while I get a hotfix together...
Looking for the download links? They're underneath this message from the game creator. Just scroll down.
Happy 2020 my lovely bimbos!
This isn't a big new version, really it's just removing the Christmas stuff, fixing a heap of bugs and adding the new images from our artists into the game. Hope you enjoyed the Christmas version! Sorry for those of you that found it a bit frustrating - the 'nice' quest accidentally only progressed from friendly NPCs getting bored - it was meant to also progress from NPCs being satisfied from sex. Sorry about that.
One more thing: Starting now I'm going to tell you what the banner image is. Today's banner image is from one of the most recently added sapphire extra credit lessons (currently alpha testers only).
How to Download:
Please go download the hotfix instead here: http://trapquest.com/2020/01/07/trap-quest-release-11-version-2-1-hofix/
- Opening Git.exe and then selecting the file seems to cause a 'Can't open gamefile' error for some users. However, double-clicking on the Gblorb file itself in Windows Explorer and then opening it with Git.exe that way seems to work fine. I believe this weird issue is just due to the huge filesize of the game file.
- I'm getting reports that updating to the latest version of the MacBook operating system loses support for WINE. If this is the case for you, I'm afraid you'll need to run Windows in a Virtual Machine or otherwise fully emulate Windows to play Trap Quest on your computer.
- I'm getting reports of spontaneous crashes in Gargoyle. Use it at your own risk. If you do, it's strongly recommended to use roguelike saving.
- Aika: Some new tattoo art from Conrico.
- Aika: Defeated art for Emerald Teacher Hannah by Owlcan, and new art for Ruby Teacher Roger / Rochelle (which one appears depends on whether futanari is enabled).
- Aika: New art for the throne from Icarus.
- Aika: Ripped clothing now still 'partially conceals' body parts, which is slightly less harsh than them being fully exposed.
- Aika: Fixed a significant bug where all chest-covering clothing in the game universe counted as concealing the player's breasts, even when not worn.
- Aika: Fixed a bug with the gloryhole where you couldn't kneel-and-suck when you were a male without a penis.
- Aika: [Transgender identification] Eliminated some more misgendering in the speech of the royal guard and gladiator.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where the player's penis could get erect even if it didn't exist.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where warp portals got stuck targeting the slut school.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where the midnight tanto couldn't cut through clothing.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where the quest to greet NPCs while topless could appear on gags.
- Aika: 10 new bystanders from Relyet. Some extra credit zone predicaments now have more bystanders than others, depending on what feels balanced.
- Aika: [Christmas content] 'Be nice' quest now progresses when you sexually satisfy an NPC as well as when they just get bored from following you around.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where some predicaments in the extra credit zone would fail to have the bystanders spawn.
- Aika: Fixed a bug where the hotel altar could put enchantments on items of clothing that were not supposed to be able to get magic properties, such as jewellery.
- Aika: [Lactation] [Mythical Creatures] [Inhuman Pregnancy] Fixed a bug that was preventing the breeding cow class from triggering.